11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Developments Advancing Productivity
Solutions for Pant Diapers with Improved Breathability, Softness and Fit
- Improving comfort resulting from higher breathability via new waist band solutions and inline perforation of nonwovens.
• We will explore waist band solutions with film or with threads, possibly including reference to some product introduction in the market.
• Also we will provide update on options for inline perforation of nonwoven backsheet
- Enhancing tactile perception via higher softness with new technical solutions for soft side seams, improved waist bands and solution for hi-loft three-dimensional laminates
We will focus on softness as a result of three areas.
• New technical solutions for soft side seam
• How softness may be improved with the appropriate waist band solutions with film or with threads
• 3D Laminates
- Providing higher discreteness for the user with thinner cores, less wrinkles on waist band, thinner and softer side seams
The topic of fit will be approached with three opportunities:
• Low trim narrow side seams
• Reclosable-refastenable sides
• Cores with channels
» Alessandro D'Andrea
Marketing & Innovation Manager, Fameccanica.Data S.p.A.
BIOGRAPHYAlessandro D’Andrea, a Mechanical Engineer from Politecnic of Turin, started his career as a Process Engineering in Fater Spa. He joined Fameccanica in 1997 as a product manager, marketing. Since 2003, he is acting as the Marketing & Innovation Manager at Fameccanica. Alessandro has a patent in his name on Block of interleaved laminar products, a package therefor and a process for realizing same.